Business acceleration with Swisscom Ventures in Silicon Valley.
Swisscom, in partnership with venturelab, is looking for high-tech start-ups – in particular in the fields of IT and telecommunications, Internet of Things, Big Data and FinTech – who want to conquer the world with their products or services. The five best applicants will win a business acceleration programme in Silicon Valley, as well as a chance of investment or collaboration with Swisscom. The application deadline is 15 May 2016. Ten finalists will be selected from all the applications to pitch in front of a top-class jury on 16 August 2016. The five winners will then fly to Silicon Valley from 26 September to 2 October 2016. More information
Grab the opportunity and apply today for the Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2016!
Next workshops - register now!
Currently no courses available.
The start-ups can expect the following in Silicon Valley:
- Individual acceleration programme tailor-made for each start-up
- Access to the broad network of the Swisscom Outpost in Silicon Valley
- Mentoring and challenging by Swisscom Ventures, investors and Business Angels
- Meetings with potential clients and partners
- Inspiration and trendscouting in the most important location for the IT and high-tech industry
- Consideration of business collaboration with Swisscom
- Consideration of an investment by Swisscom Ventures
- Chance to share ideas with like-minded people and an unforgettable time in California
These are the winners from 2015
Archilogic, Ava, Gamaya, Gimalon and Monetas are the winners of the Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2015, beating over 150 other applicants to win a week-long mentoring programme in Silicon Valley.
Swisscom is seeking to establish new partnerships with innovative startups. Selected candidates will be invited for a week long business development trip in the Silicon Valley.Roger Wüthrich-Hasenböhler Head of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Swisscom
The week with Swisscom was the perfect introduction to the Valley. We got to meet many investors, experts and potential partners. I would suggest this trip to any startup!Lea von Bidder Co-founder Ava Women, winner Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2015
Silicon Valley can be inspiring and overwhelming. This crucial expertise and focus on execution is difficult to come by elsewhere and is a must to experience firsthand for an aspiring entrepreneur.Yosef Akhtman CEO